Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith most of the books currently on the market for Outlook 2000 falling into the instant-learn, limited-scope Dummies category, the need for an up-to-date and comprehensive reference book such as Outlook 2000 in a Nutshell is high. This book is for typical Nutshell readers: sophisticated computer users who need a comprehensive, functional reference to the product. Outlook is much more than just an email client. It is a powerful and versatile program that includes contact, calendar, tes, task, and journal tools all tightly integrated to give users quick access to vital information and fast, easy ways to share that information. You can arrange virtual conferences with NetMeeting, send Office documents through Outlook Mail, and save calendars as web pages and publish them to the Web. Outlook 2000 in a Nutshell is organized intuitively, beginning with a program overview examining Outlook's interface and structure along with setup and installation issues. The chapter on program insights delves deeper into the program, looking at data structures, forms, and categories. The second part of the book drills down into Outlook's individual components and their associated commands, and the last section covers some sophisticated connectivity and collaboration issues as well as file management and encryption. There are also some special sections devoted to working with VBA, using Outlook as an Exchange client, and exploring how Outlook works with Palm devices. This book covers: Program data structures, forms, and views Adaptive menus and toolbars Outlook's component interaction Connectivity and collaboration tools Importing and exporting Working with VBA Outlook as an Exchange client Encryption tools, synchronization issues, data backup and more The authors worked extensively with Microsoft engineers on the alpha/beta releases of Outlook 98, and bring to the book a wealth of kwledge and experience. They have provided a comprehensive task index, designed to speed up the process of locating important information as well as tips and tricks about the program. Outlook 2000 in a Nutshell is a must-read for any user who wants to get as much out of this software as possible without wasting time weeding through hundreds of pages of useless information.
- Author BiographyTom Syroid lives in Saskatoon, Canada, and spends his days working as a systems consultant and freelance writer. He specializes in small business networking, NT Server administration, and training users how to avoid crashing Microsoft Office. Current topics of focus include knowledge management, collaboration platforms, and exploring the nuances of IBM's AIX operating system. In those rare moments when Tom's not writing something, you'll find him chasing his 10-month old son around the house, doing crafts with his daughter, or enjoying a quiet summer evening on the back porch with his wife Leah. You can contact Tom via email at email@example.com or through his web site: www.syroidmanor.com Bo Leuf has been an independent consultant in the computing sector for more than 20 years, responsible for several major software development and localization projects. He is currently a freelance consultant dealing extensively with software documentation, translation, and design-team training issues.
- Author(s)Bo Leuf,Tom Syroid
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication17/05/2000
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.