Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Outlook was designed to make organizing your daily information easy - almost automatic. Outlook pulls together everything you need to kw about your daily tasks, appointments, e-mail messages, and other details. It can act as your assistant in dealing with the flurry of small but important details that stand between you and the work you do. Outlook 2002 For Dummies shows you how useful Outlook is, but also demonstrates new ways to make it more useful for the things you do most. If you fit any of the following categories, then this book is for you: *Your company just adopted Outlook as its e-mail program and you need to figure out how to use it in a hurry. *You're planning to purchase or have just purchased Outlook and want to kw what you can do with it and how to use it. *You want an easier, more efficient tool for managing tasks, schedules, e-mail, and other details in your working life. Even if you don't f all into one of these groups, this book gives you simple, clear explanations of how Outlook can work for you. In Outlook 2002 For Dummies, you'll uncover how to *Use Outlook, and what most people do with Outlook on a typical day. *Create, view, move, copy, and organize your items and files. *Make e-mail easier to compose and manage *Coordinate your schedules and tasks with other Outlook users *Jot down tes and use Outlook's automatic journal to keep track of your important stuff. Outlook is easier to use than you might think. It also does a lot more than you might realize. Outlook does ordinary things extraordinarily well. If you want to do the same, take a look at Outlook 2002 For Dummies.
- Author BiographyBill Dyszel writes for PC Magazine, Success, and other periodicals. He is the author of many books, including Palm For Dummies and Handspring Visor For Dummies.
- Author(s)Bill Dyszel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.