Outlook 2007 All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies by Jennifer Fulton, Karen S. Fredricks (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.86+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Nine minibooks spanning more than 800 pages make this an indispensable guide for Outlook power users* Covers the new Outlook interface and features and offers detailed coverage of Outlook tools, techniques, and tricks* Minibooks include: Outlook basics; e-mail, RSS, and news; personal information management; managing and controlling information; collaboration; functional forms; VBA programming; managing business information; and maintenance, management, and troubleshooting* Office has more than 120 million users worldwide-90 percent of the business productivity software market-and most of these users look to Outlook for e-mail, calendaring, and personal information management
- Author BiographyJennifer Fulton, iVillage's former Computer Coach, is an experienced computer consultant and trainer with over 20 years in the business. Jennifer is a best-selling author of over 100 computer books for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced user, ranging from the self-motivated adult business user to the college, technical, high-school, or middle school student. Jennifer is also a computer trainer for corporate personnel, teaching a variety of classes including Windows, Microsoft Office, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, and others. Jennifer is a self-taught veteran of computing, which means, of course, that if something can happen to a computer user, it has probably happened to her at one time or another. Thus Jennifer brings what's left of her sense of humor to her many books, including: Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 in a Snap, How to Use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8, Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 in a Snap, Digital Photography with Photoshop Album in a Snap, Paint Shop Pro 8 in a Snap, Learning Office 2003, Learning Excel 2003, and Multimedia Basics. Karen S. Fredricks began her life rather non-technically growing up in Kenya. She attended high school in Beirut, Lebanon, where she developed her sense of humor while dodging bombs. After traveling all over the world, Karen ended up at the University of Florida and has been an ardent Gator fan ever since. In addition to undergraduate studies in English, Theater, and Accounting, Karen has a master's degree in Psycholinguistics. Beginning her career teaching high school English and theater, Karen switched to working with the PC during its inception in the early '80s and has worked as a full-time computer consultant and trainer ever since. Karen is an ACT! Certified Consultant, an ACT! Premier Trainer, a Microsoft Office User Specialist, and a QuickBooks Pro Certified Advisor. She is the author of four For Dummies books on ACT! In addition, she has written Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager For Dummies and is completing work on Microsoft Office Live For Dummies. A true fan of the For Dummies series, she helped organize The Authors Unconference, the first ever gathering of For Dummies authors.
- Author(s)Jennifer Fulton,Karen S. Fredricks
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1216 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.