All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionA Harvard-trained ecomist's startling predictions reveal critical challenges in the decades ahead, helping individuals, businesses, and governments to make smarter decisions. As individuals, companies, and countries struggle to recover from the ecomic crisis, many are narrowly focused on forecasts for the next week, month or quarter. Yet they should be asking what the global ecomy will look like in the years to come where will the long-term risks and opportunities arise? These are the questions that Daniel Altman confronts. The fate of the global ecomy, Altman argues, will be determined by deeper factors than those that move markets from moment to moment. His incisive analysis brings together hidden trends, societal pressures and policy endgames to make twelve surprising but logical predictions about the years ahead. And his forecasts for the future raise a pressing question for today: with so many challenges awaiting us, are our political and ecomic institutions up to the task? Outrageous Fortunes tells which industries will grow, which ecomies will crumble, which investments will pay off, and where the next big crisis may occur. Altman's carefully reasoned text is an essential guide for the road ahead.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Daniel Altman
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.