Outrageously Adorable Dog Knits: 25 Must-Have Styles for the Pampered Pooch by Rachael Matthews, Max Alexander, Jill Bulgan, Noelle Woosley, Gemma Birss, Caitlin Doyle (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDogs can't knit. But they sure can wear it well.Could your Chinese crested powder puff rock a vintage ruffled bonnet? Does your pug pine for a fabulous ten-gallon cowboy hat? Or perhaps your bulldog hopes to cast off his thuggish street cred with a preppy letterman sweater?Featuring more than 25 super-cute knitting patterns and embellishments, Outrageously Adorable Dog Knits is a fun and simple way to swathe your four-legged friend in the very best of handmade finery!With clearly explained step-by-step instructions and inspiringly hilarious photographs, this unique book provides adorable knitting projects and how-to advice for vice knitters and precocious purlers alike. So whether you wish to adorn your canine fashionista with a stylish beret, toasty legwarmers, adorable rabbit ears, or a cozy sweater for crisp winter nights, Outrageously Adorable Dog Knits is the perfect book for you.Projects include: STYLISH HEADWEARVintage ruffled bonnetRose corsageElf hatFrench beretTen-gallon cowboy hatLOUNGIN' AROUND THE HOUSEToasty legwarmersCutesy bootiesSports fanatic bobble hatSports fanatic scarfFeelin' fancy bowtiePersonalized doggie blanketCOLD WEATHERChunky scarf for the larger dogTrendy cowlChic shawlPompom scarf for petite poochesADORABLE SWEATERSSimple roll-neck pulloverStylish stripes sweaterPreppy Puppy letterman sweaterHoliday sweaterUrban hoodieCOSTUMESSuperhero cape and wristbandsBumblebee costumeElizabethan ruffRabbit-ear bonnetCupcake skirtFrosting bonnetTEMPLATESUrban alphabetVarsity alphabetPreppy puppy alphabetChristmas pattern chart
- Author BiographyJill Bulgan has been knitting for 48 years, since first starting at 4 years of age. Jill is a Scot married to a Turk living in London, England, with three children and one grandchild. Jill is never not knitting (even on the bus!). You can find her on www.ravelry.com as Knit with Jill. Jill loves all forms of crafting, and she is currently pursuing patchwork and quilting. She hopes to write her own knitting book in the near future. Jill is dedicated to passing on to the next generation her knowledge and knitting skills. Noelle Woosley (knitter) is a young actress from South London, England, and the proud owner of Percy the Pug. When it came to the matter of dressing him, she struggled with sizing; hence, she learned to knit in order to provide bespoke, comfortable pieces for him. If you would like a handmade piece for your dog or are having trouble with any patterns in the book, you can contact her via the Bespoke Doggy Knitwear by Noelle Facebook page.Rachael Matthews is an artist and author, with a primary interest in knitting. Born in the Lake District in England, she grew up with an interest in textile traditions and romanticism. The founder of Cast Off Knitting Club for Boys and Girls, she was a pioneer in the new wave of KIP and the author of two books that illustrated the movement, Knitorama and Hookorama. Rachael uses knitting and crochet as sculpture and painting, and knitted garments are illustrations for stories. Rachael runs Prick Your Finger, an ethical yarn shop and textile gallery in East London, which sources fibers and handspins its own yarns.Max Alexander (knitter) started designing and making jewelry for knitters in 2009. Max loves knitting, and the designs sprang out of a desire to wear something wooly, even when it was too warm for knitwear. In 2011, Max made the knitted knitting octopus, which featured in many craft blogs. Max also makes large knitted sculptures and knitted stop-motion animations (knitimations), winning Best Animation at The National Student Film Festival in 2007 and 2008, as well as Best Music Video in 2008. Claire Lloyd Davies (photographer) is a lifestyle photographer living in Hampton, England, with Tilly, her cocker spaniel. Claire studied photography at Rochester Institute of Technology in New York and Salisbury Art College in England. A woman who loves a challenge, Claire has made a living out of breaking the rule of never working with children or animals. She travels internationally for her work on a range of magazines and books and can be contacted through her website at www.clairedavies.com, where some examples of her other work can be found.
- Author(s)Caitlin Doyle,Gemma Birss,Jill Bulgan,Max Alexander,Noelle Woosley,Rachael Matthews
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight295 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.