Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of love, betrayal and cider. The only option was to run away. She'd created the perfect excuse. When Miriam makes a break for adventure, she meets Paul in the Flying Horse Cafe. He gives her a lift down south in an old van and soon she is having the time of her life. But a dark secret from Paul's past threatens to destroy everything. Compelling and life affirming. CJ Stone, author of The Trials of Arthur and the Last of the Hippies. ***** review. It may well take you places that other vels cant reach! Lyn Lockwood, writer and Educational Consultant. ***** review. A nice slice of alternative life with characters that breathe. Tim Woodman, festival veteran. ***** review.
- Author BiographyAt school, I'd get into trouble for not listening, but I was actually lost in my imagination, fed by weekly trips to the library. My GCSE English coursework folder was filled to bursting with enthusiastically written essays and stories. My writing has always been inspired by my love of music. As a sixth former, I listened to 'Outside Inside' by the Levellers and Paul appeared in my head: a vegan who inherits his uncle's butcher's van. I went to university in Sheffield to study English Literature, and I concentrated on having fun for a few years. But the characters from my novel were demanding to be written about, coming to life. Life kept intervening, but I began working hard, writing in my spare time. In 2010, I graduated from the Writing MA at Sheffield Hallam University. I had finally finished my first novel, 'Outside Inside'. A few edits later, and here it is! I left my full time job in 2013 to launch a freelance writing business, Wild Rosemary Writing Services, and I love helping people to tell their stories. I still live in Sheffield, and I love it. In the summer, you'll find me at music festivals, volunteering for Oxfam.
- Author(s)Anne Grange
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher Crewe
- Illustrator(s)Rachael Dixon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.