All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with its analysis of soft money strategies and effects,Outside Money offers the first systematic examination of the full range of campaign communications by interest groups and illustrates the shift to the ground war by parties and groups in 1998. Election year 2000 is certain to contribute its own chapter to this story of the power of outside money in campaigns, and the challenge to electoral democracy it poses.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Magleby is Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Brigham Young University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Magleby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.