All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionOutside In: Design by Pentago is a stunning coffee-table book comprising the remarkable portfolio of modern tropical architectural and landscaping projects from the internationally-rewned firm, Pentago. This book introduces readers to Pentago's unique 'Outside In' philosophy of design - breaking through the walls of the inside and bringing the outside in. It is about creating a seamless transit space between the landscape and the architecture. Outside In contains more than 200 beautiful, full-colour photographs and sketches, complemented by design and concept tes, all of which will ensure that design enthusiasts are moved and inspired. About Pentago Formed in 1990, Pentago is a boutique landscape and architectural firm with a flair for bringing intuition into each and every aspect of their design. They are well-kwn for their signature modern tropical 'inside out' approach that melds together the realms of the natural landscape with architectural design and have over the years literally changed the face of the earth in the name of practical, natural and holistic living. Pentago's main office is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Author BiographyBrandon Liew is a freelance writer, based in Melbourne. He has contributed to a range of magazines, at home and abroad.
- Author(s)Brandon Liew
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1411 g
- Width278 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.