All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its breathtaking vistas and countless acres of unmarked wilderness, Alaska has long attracted those who are looking for a bit of adventure in their vacations from visitors who want to climb rugged peaks to those content to push a stroller down a paved trail. Filled with maps and photos, Outside in the Interior is the perfect guidebook for outdoor enthusiasts of all levels of ability. It presents detailed information about trails throughout Interior Alaska, including round-trip distance, estimated hiking duration and difficulty, elevation, seasonal variations, and tips on what wildlife and other sights hikers are likely to observe along the way. Features on trail etiquette, safety, and the environment round out the volume, makingthis fully up-to-date new edition of Outside inthe Interior an invaluable companion to any trip to America s largest state.
- Author BiographyKyle Joly is a wildlife biologist who has been exploring the Alaska interior for more than twenty years while working for the Yukon-Charley National Park and Preserve. He lives in Fairbanks.
- Author(s)Kyle Joly
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.