All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy professionals turn their skills to criminality for the heist of a lifetime. Following on from his trilogy - Small Crimes , Pariah and Killer - is Outsourced , this is Zeltserman's most commercial book to date. A classic heist thriller pitched somewhere between Ocean's Eleven and Dog Day Afteron , it's the story of a group of software engineers who lose their jobs due to an industry push to outsourcing. Desperate, and seeing their middle class lives crumbling apart, they come up with a brilliant plan to use their computing skills to rob a bank. But t even a systems analyst can foresee every eventuality, so the group falls foul of the Russian Mafia. Movie rights have already been sold to Outsourced . The film will be produced by, the team behind the hugely successful Resident Evil films.
- Author BiographyDavid Zeltserman has over the years worked developing data communication software at some of the world's leading networking and computer companies, including Motorola, DEC, Nokia, Lucent and Cisco. He lives in the Boston area with his wife Judy, is a die-hard Patriots and Red Sox fan and when he's not writing crime fiction, he spends his time working on his black belt in Kung Fu. His previous novels, Small Crimes (9781852429713), Pariah (9781846686436) and Killer (9781846686443) are also published by Serpent's Tail.
- Author(s)Dave Zeltserman
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSerpent's Tail
- Out-of-print date30/08/2013
- Weight221 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.