All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionMany firms are w developing policies for outsourcing IT and other basic functions, this book analyses this issue from the perspective of both the outsourcer and the insourcer. Chorafas describes management needs and shows how techlogy can be used to meet these needs. The book also highlights the benefits and risks that companies face when they attempt to differentiate themselves through new techlogy. The book is based on an extensive research project in the US, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland and Sweden.
- Author BiographyDimitris N. Chorafas served on the faculty of the Catholic University of America and as Visiting Professor at Washington State University, George Washington University, University of Vermont, University of Florida, and Georgia Institute of Technology in the United States, as well as the University of Alberta, Technical University of Karlsruhe, Ecole d'Etudes Industrielles de l'Universite de Geneve, Ecole Polytechnic Federale de Lausanne, Polish Academy of Sciences and Russian Academy of Sciences. More than 8,000 banking, industrial and government executives participated in his seminars in the United States, England, Germany, Italy, other European countries, Asia and Latin America. Chorafas is the author of 160 books, translated into several languages world-wide.
- Author(s)Dimitris N. Chorafas
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication03/12/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.