All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe church has the greatest story ever told: the message of the gospel. Unfortunately, most churches aren't doing a great job of communicating it. The way the world communicates has changed dramatically in recent years. With the rise of the web and social media, many churches are in the dark about where to go or what to do next. Drawing on the wisdom and insight from over 60 leading experts in various fields of church communication, this book provides a comprehensive resource for church leaders sharing how the church can leverage new media to effectively connect people with the gospel. From branding and design, to websites and social media, there are endless ways your church can cut through the static and help the message of the gospel be heard clearly. We've got a message worth sharing. It's time we learn how to communicate it and communicate it well. It's time to be outspoken!
- Author BiographyTim Schraeder is passionately committed to helping churches effectively communicate the message of the Gospel in a way that's relevant to our ever-changing culture. He's served churches as a communications director for over a decade, most recently serving on staff at Park Community Church. Today, he serves as the co-director of the Center for Church Communication. He's the creator and general editor of Outspoken: Conversations on Church Communication. Tim lives in downtown Chicago where he can be found in any neighborhood coffeeshop that has a good wifi signal.
- Author(s)Tim Schraeder
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Ashcroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.