All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates the challenges for Corporate Communications in the era of the Industrial Internet and the Internet of things, and how companies can adapt their communication strategies to meet them. The Industrial Internet and the Internet of Things herald a transformation in our ecomy, industry and society. As such, it is high time that companies adjust both their communication strategies and the structure of their communications to reflect these changes. In this book, experts from the corporate world, academia, professional associations, government organizations and NGOs discuss various challenges - from Corporate and Leadership Communication and Employer Branding to Change/Personnel Management and changes in the supply chain - that can be confronted in everyday working environment. Revealing contributions from an interdisciplinary mix of perspectives help offer a more detailed picture of what future programs and standards might look like. The book also features best practice cases that offer practical insights into addressing the Corporate Communications challenges that are to come.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Joachim Klewes is director of the Change Centre, an independent research management and consulting team on issues relating to innovation and transformation. He is a Senior Partner at Ketchum Pleon, the leading communications consultancy in Europe, and teaches as an honorary professor at the Heinrich Heine University in Dusseldorf. The focus of his work and publications is on change and reputation management issues. Professor Klewes is a Supervisory Board member and chair of the Scientific Advisory Board of YouGov, Cologne, an international market and opinion research institute. Dirk Popp is one of the most established crisis management experts in Germany. The former CEO of Ketchum Pleon Germany advises various renowned DAX and international corporations on strategic, change and crisis communications across a wide range of industries. From restructuring of clients' international workforces to dealing with online shitstorms in crises, he is confronted by the challenges and opportunities of the digital era on a daily basis. Manuela Rost-Hein has been Client Director at Ketchum Pleon GmbH since 2009. She studied economics with a special focus on ecology, economics and political economy at Heidelberg University. Rost-Hein advises on communications issues, economic and technological know-how and works as a senior writer. Her top skills are crisis, strategic, internal, and corporate communications, reputation management and social media, but she also knows about marketing strategies as well as working as an analyst and in public relations. Her current focus is on IoT/Industry 4.0, cognitive/deep computing and the impact of digital transformation on industries and organisations.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/09/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDirk Popp,Joachim Klewes,Manuela Rost-Hein
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.