Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAfter seven years ashore and after having his left leg amputated, Tristan Jones decided to return to the sea. In October 1983, Jones and his only crew member, Wally Rediske, set out in Outward Leg, a 36-ft trimaran from San Diego, intending to circumnavigate the world from west to east by sail.
- Author(s)Tristan Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/10/1998
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.