Ouvertures: Cours Intermediaire de Francais by Julie A. Storme, Thomas T. Field, H. Jay Siskin (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOuvertures uses culture as the organizing principle to its communicative approach in the teaching of speaking, reading, listening, and writing. It offers content-based instruction where a cultural theme serves as a unifying element within each chapter. It also promotes a contrastive approach to culture that encourages (self-)exploration rather than judgments. And, finally, Ouvertures seeks to provide a manageable amount of material while paying thorough and appropriately distributed attention to all five skills.
- Author(s)H. Jay Siskin,Julie A. Storme,Thomas T. Field
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight605 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.