All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionOvarian cancer is the most lethal malignancy of the female reproductive system and is also the fifth leading cause of cancer death in women. Sharing common characteristics of cancer, ovarian malignancy possess several clinical and biological particularities In Ovarian Cancer: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide methods that have been created or adapted to study various aspects of ovarian cancer. These methods and techniques are applicable to study genetic alterations present in ovarian cancer, structural and metabolic features of ovarian cancer cells, include in vitro and in vivo models that recapitulate ovarian cancer development and progression, and describe ovarian cancer-oriented drug delivery approaches. Methodological chapters are grouped into seven thematic parts, any of them is introduced by short subject review. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Ovarian Cancer: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist to optimize study designs, to correctly select the most applicable methods, and to produce interesting and vel results.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1049
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1001 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnastasia Malek,Oleg Tchernitsa
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.