All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOvenly is an award-winning bakery headquartered in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Since 2010, their invative baked goods have found their way into cafes, restaurants and stores nationwide. At Ovenly, our philosophy is to explore culinary traditions with an unexpected twist, while thoughtfully melding salty and sweet with a touch of spice. We are committed to crafting recipes that are complex, invative and fun. Whether you are enjoying a cookie in our bakery or making one of our cake recipes at home, our goal is to provide you with joy through flavor.
- Author(s)Agatha Kulaga,Erin Patinkin
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width214 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.