All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionHow a small family company in the Finger Lakes became one of the most important wine producers in the United States, only to be taken down by corporate greed and mismanagement.
- Author BiographyThomas Pellechia is an independent journalist and writer who previously produced wine in the Finger Lakes and operated a wine shop in Manhattan. He is the author of Wine: The 8,000-Year-Old Story of the Wine Trade, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting and Running a Winery, and Timeless Bounty: Food and Wine in New York's Finger Lakes. He lives in Hammondsport, New York.
- Author(s)Thomas Pellechia
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.