All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll children love this traditional rhyme and singing along will help to develop number skills. Bouncy illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child. Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes Cover
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Evans
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.