All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMuch strategic guidance that is currently available on product and service development is still focused in the relatively short term. Companies must plan and be flexible if they are to survive and flourish in the future, but too many surrender to the necessity for a short--term healthy bottom--line in order to satisfy their shareholders. In order to satisfy and retain customer--base, organizations should t only ensure that their products and services available w are the best around, but that they will also be the best in the future. This is particularly important as product life cycles contract and organisations need to introduce replacement products and services at a faster and faster rate. The globalizing ecomy and advances in modern techlogy are also important factors. This book points that way to becoming more competitive and remaining competitive, ensuring a healthy and secure future. It will also help companies identify product and service failures, and eliminate them from the companya s horizons. Written in an engaging and thought--provoking way, this book seizes on a rapidly growing area of interest for practitioners and students alike. Although companies are being advised to look to, and plan for the long term, there is thing currently available which provides real advice on what should be done w. The book takes a thoroughly practical approach by establishing a realistic set of guidelines to enable organizations to start to move and continue to move in the right direction. This is supported by a wealth of tools and techniques on how to implement what has been proposed.
- Author BiographyBILL HOLLINS undertakes consultancy in the area of new product development, where he is acknowledged as one of the worlda s leading authorities. He has worked extensively in industry and has a doctorate in Design Management from Strathclyde University. He also teaches at the Westminster Business School and Brunel University. He is widely published with several books and over ninety other publications to his credit. After several years working in industry, GILLIAN HOLLINS spent time undertaking research at Henley Management College. She is now Principal of Direction Consultants with Bill Hollins. Her primary area of interest is in the people side of the design process. She is a member of the Institute of Personnel and Development, and a member of the Institute of Employment Consultants.
- Author(s)Bill Hollins,Gillian Hollins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.