All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionLiam McCarthy is on the verge of his finest hour as a coach. After labouring in the foothills of athletics for years, he finally has an athlete - Megan Tomos - who is favourite to win an Olympic gold in Rio and already earning millions in prize money and sponsorship. But Megan has been hiding something. She hasn't told Liam what happened in Newport - her home town - just before she came to London to be coached by him. And w her past is closing in. The police have reopened their investigation into the steroid-linked death of an old school friend. The media is asking why she's still seeing an ex-boyfriend who failed a drug test and has been banned from playing rugby. Megan goes missing. Liam doesn't kw what to think. He wants to believe in her, but it emerges she lied when originally questioned by the police. He goes in search of her kwing that lying never looks good when there's a corpse involved.
- Author BiographySteve Howell is a former BBC news and sports journalist whose debut novel, Over The Line, is rooted in his experience of reporting serious crime and controversies in sport.A popular columnist for the Western Mail and South Wales Argus newspapers, Steve has also written for The Guardian, The Independent and sports magazines such as Athletics Weekly and 90 Minutes.Over The Line is a hard-hitting thriller that exposes the world of appearance and performance-enhancing drugs. It has won praise across a wide spectrum from sport and health to book clubs and reviewers. Former sports minister Richard Caborn described it as a novel that will 'resonate and stir debate'.A dual UK-US citizen, Steve grew up in London, studied at the University of Sheffield and now lives in Newport, South Wales.
- Author(s)Steve Howell
- PublisherQuaero Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuaero Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.