Overcome Heart Disease with Eecp: The Only Noninvasive Way to Heal Your Heart by Debra Braverman (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you suffer from or are at risk for heart disease, surgery and invasive procedures are t your only options. There is a ninvasive, safe, and painless treatment that is clinically proven to be more successful in reversing the effects of the disease, improving blood circulation, and strengthening the cardiovascular system, all for a fraction of the medical costs. This groundbreaking procedure is called enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP), and it has been the best-kept secret in medicine-until w.Doctors have discovered that invasive procedures that treat specific artery blockages offer only a short-term fix for the underlying problem: poor blood flow. Using blood pressure cuffs to help push blood through the body, EECP promotes the development of new blood vessels to naturally bypass coronary blockages, restoring the flow of healthy, oxygenated blood to the heart. As a result, EECP reduces or eliminates symptoms such as chest pain, fatigue, and shortness of breath; increases energy and stamina; and returns heart patients to activities they thought they had given up forever. In HEAL YOUR HEART WITH EECP, Dr. Debra Braverman dispenses critical information about this revolutionary treatment.EECP patients are less likely than bypass, angioplasty, and stent patients to have a heart attack or require hospital stays.EECP is the ideal weapon in the fight against heart disease for patients battling obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and more.EECP brings ne of the risks of surgery or invasive procedures and is provided in an outpatient setting.EECP is approved by the FDA and Medicare and covered by most private insurers, and it is appropriate for nearly all heart disease sufferers, regardless of age, size, or other medical conditions.
- Author BiographyDEBRA BRAVERMAN, M.D., is a nationally recognized expert in EECP treatment who has been featured on the Early Show, in Time, and in other national publications. She is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and the founder of VitalHeart EECP Clinics, the largest EECP practice in the United States. Dr. Braverman has treated more patients with EECP than any other physician in the country. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Debra Braverman
- PublisherCelestial Arts
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Arts
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.