All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to positive steps that may help you find recovery, Self respect, Self trust, and freedom after an abusive relationship, based on my 65 year journey. These are the steps that helped me reprogram myself to achieve confidence, belief in my Self, and a joy for life. The first 18 years of berating verbal maternal abusive programming was a burden that often held me back. Slowly I discarded this garbage to free my Self. At age 65, after success as a financial executive, mother, and wife, I am retired and have summoned the courage to write a book which would have expedited my journey to joy. If I knew then what I kw w, it would have been easier and quicker. I hope my view can be helpful to you. It takes time to rebuild Your Self, but if I could do it, so can YOU!!!!
- Author BiographyBarbara grew up in a household ruled by a verbally abusive mother. To escape, she worked many jobs as a teen, saved her earnings, and put herself through SUNY Oneonta BA, Purdue MA, Northwestern MBA, always trying to improve herself, validate her worth and earn respect and love. She finally found both in her Self. She is married 40 years to a retired Hollywood executive, has a prosperous executive daughter; she, herself, is a retired financial Hollywood executive who enjoys gardening, cooking, all sorts of little projects, and living life.
- Author(s)Barbara Kay Wanamaker
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.