All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI have the desire to do what is good, but I cant carry it out. For what I do is t the good I want to do; , the evil I do t want to do--this I keep on doing (Romans 7:18-19, NIV). Addiction forges its own chains of pain and problems that grow with each day and seem impossible to overcome. If you are, or someone you kw is, a captive of addictive behavior, Neil Anderson and Mike Quarles have both a message of hope and a plan of action. Anyone can be set free from addictive behavior, can experience victory in Jesus, and can become an overcomer in life! The key is to identify the root cause of your problem and, instead of running away from it, run to God! Do this, and your mind and spirit will be renewed; and matter what you struggle with, you will find your freedom in Christ!
- Author BiographyDr. Neil T. Anderson is founder and president emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries. He was formerly the chairman of the Practical Theology Department at Talbot School of Theology. He holds five degrees from Talbot, Pepperdine University, and Arizona State University, and has authored several bestselling books on spiritual freedom, including Victory Over the Darkness and The Bondage Breaker. Mike Quarles, along with his wife, Julia, has been with Freedom in Christ Ministries since 1994. They currently direct the Freedom in Christ Recovery Ministry. They have coauthored the following books with Neil Anderson: Freedom from Addiction, Freedom from Addiction Workbook, and One Day at a Time. They have three grown children and seven grandchildren and live near Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Mike Quarles,Neil T Anderson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleVictory Over the Darkness
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.