Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionForeign language anxiety is widely used to describe the feeling of tension and apprehension, which is specifically associated with second language contexts, including speaking, listening and learning. It is a distinct complex of self-perceptions, beliefs, feelings and behaviours related to classroom language learning arising from the uniqueness of the language learning process. In general, students who struggle with anxiety are more likely to struggle with reading, writing and most tably, listening comprehension and speaking. Research shows that students, regardless of anxiety within a specific category of language-skill-specific anxiety, tend to have a general feeling of low-self confidence. This book examines the dynamics of the anxiety phemena.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight374 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJinyan Huang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.