All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Reading Well: Books on Prescription Title Winner of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) Self-Help Seal of Merit! Do you have a binge eating problem or kw someone who does? This authoritative book provides all the information needed to understand binge eating and bring it under control. Whether you are working with a therapist or on your own, clear, step-by-step guidelines will show you how to: overcome the urge to binge gain control over eating behavior reduce the risk of relapse establish stable, healthy eating habits. This unique book has been tested in controlled clinical research, and its success rate is outstanding. From a leading international expert, here is the advice, encouragement, and detailed guidance that can help you transform your relationship to food.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Fairburn, D.M., F.R.C.Psych., is Wellcome Trust Senior Lecturer and Honorary Clinical Reader in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Oxford. He is a well-known international authority on eating disorders with research programs in Britain and the United States. His main research interests are in the etiology of these disorders and in the development and evaluation of methods for treating them.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Fairburn
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/04/1995
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date14/08/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.