Overcoming Cancer: And Other Diseases in a Holistic Way by Tomeko Mitsui, Kazuko Tatsumura Hillyer (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCancer, one of the largest threats to our modern society, is increasing-especially in highly developed countries of ecomic success. There may be a reason for this. In spite of millions of dollars spent yearly in research and development, we have t found an ultimate cure. We still rely on three methods: operation, radiation and chemotherapy, which may have fair results, but come with seriously damaging side effects. This book is t intended to describe a medical method, r is it trying to replace the medical procedures, although it might do just that. It is a book of one holistic approach, attempting to give help to our body, or ease the side effects caused by other medical procedures. The method described here is derived from the standpoint that we all possess extraordinary healing power given to us by nature, within ourselves.
- Author(s)Kazuko Tatsumura Hillyer,Tomeko Mitsui
- PublisherKOKORO, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKOKORO, Incorporated
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight264 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.