All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical set of resources has been written for the busy teacher who wants to use a multisensory approach to overcoming literacy difficulties in the classroom. The fully photocopiable materials can be used on their own or in conjunction with the highly successful handbook a Overcoming Dyslexiaa (2nd ed. , Hilary Broomfield and Margaret Combley) on which they are based. The wide range of activities, suitable for learners of all ages can be used during the literacy hour or specialised support lessons. They are also suitable for learning support assistants under the guidance of a teacher.
- Author BiographyHilary Broomfield is a teacher with over twenty years experience of working with pupils of all ages with dyslexia, moderate learning difficulties and speech and language disorders including autism. She has an Advanced Diploma in Language Development and a Master's Degree in Special Educational Needs and has delivered training to teachers, support assistants, school governors, parents and speech therapists.
- Author(s)Hilary Broomfield,Margaret Combley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDyslexia Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width220 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.