All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWell-kwn teacher and speaker Chip Ingram teams up with psychologist and author Dr. Becca Johnson in this encouraging and practical book, showing how many emotions lead to anger, and many emotions follow from it. Their message is clear: as we deal with our anger, we deal with the primary cause for all emotions that destroy. Ingram and Johnson help readers identify whether they are spewers, leakers, or stuffers. Readers also learn the difference between good and bad anger, how to gain control of their anger, and how to direct it toward constructive ends. The authors cover solid biblical principles as well as the psychological aspects of our emotions, showing readers how they can actually be constructive tools used by God to transform lives and relationships. Counselors, pastors, and individual Christians will find this book a -nsense tool for handling destructive emotions in a healthy way. Now available in paperback.
- Author BiographyChip Ingram is the senior pastor of Venture Christian Church in Los Gatos, California, and president of Living on the Edge, an international teaching and discipleship ministry. A pastor for over twenty-five years, Chip aims to challenge people to live out their faith. Chip is the author of numerous books, including God: As He Longs for You to See Him; The Invisible War; and Love, Sex, and Lasting Relationships. Dr. Becca Johnson is a writer and speaker and has been a licensed psychologist for twenty years. He aim is to help people overcome negative experiences and emotions in order to more fully explore their faith. Johnson has also written books on guilt and child abuse. She conducts counsellor training in ten different countries and is currently in private practice in Bellingham, Washington.
- Author(s)Becca Johnson,Chip Ingram
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width135 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.