All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProblem gambling is on the rise. It affects a wide range of people, from teenagers and students to housewives and the retired. Problem gamblers are at greater risk t only of financial disaster, but of relationship breakdown, poor physical health, mental-health problems such as anxiety and depression, and suicide. This book looks at how to stop gambling once and for all. Drawing on his own experience of problem gambling, Philip Mawer shares his practical system designed for the gambling mentality and shows that it is possible to break free and to move on to a new, happy life.
- Author BiographyPhilip Mawer is a senior manager in overseas catering. Originally from Taunton, Somerset, he has worked in Chad, Sierra Leone, Yemen, Algeria, Afghanistan, Australia, Cyprus and the Ukraine.
- Author(s)Philip Mawer
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.