All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about fourteen women, some who will remain anymous. Each has lost a child, either through early death, miscarriage, or abortion. Although these women are all from one church, these testimonies could come from many women across America. The central theme is t the loss of a child, but how God's grace and mercy brought comfort and healing to each mother. It is their prayer that those who have experienced such loss, including all the family members, will be comforted by the comfort they have received.
- Author BiographyDave Jeffers is a Sunday School Teacher, Bible student, and lay preacher. Dave graduated magna cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor's degree in religion. Dave received cum laude honors at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary with a M.A. in Theological Studies. All of Dave's works are available at his Amazon author page.
- Author(s)David Jeffers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.