All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAs many as 45 million Americans have chronic and severe headaches-and they're desperate for practical, clearly explained help and answers. Physical therapist Lisa Morrone extends hope. Nearly 20 years of teaching, research, and treating patients have given her a comprehensive, multidisciplinary perspective. Headache/migraine sufferers don't have to resign themselves to being pill-popping victims. Rather, they can achieve lasting changes by discovering how to... uncover the sources of head pain and avoid unnecessary medication eliminate pain originating from neck dysfunction or muscle tension ward off migraines and cluster headaches by pinpointing and avoiding triggers decide whether self-treatment, treatment by a practitioner, or a combination is best loosen the traps of stress, anger, and emotional/spiritual bondage that clamp down with head pain This multifaceted resource combines effective habits, exercises, and lifestyle adjustments to end head-pain disability and give readers back a life to enjoy and share.
- Author BiographyLisa Morrone, PT, has helped thousands of patients and readers get free from physical and emotional pain. A speaker, physical therapist, and adjunct professor for doctoral programs in physical therapy, she has authored Overcoming Back and Neck Pain, Overcoming Overeating, and Diabetes. She graduated her university PT training magna cum laude and now practices in New York state, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Morrone
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.