Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Feb
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
About this product
- DescriptionPsychotherapist Paul Hauck, whose popular books have brought help and advice to countless readers, w shows how jealousy and possessiveness--often the most tragic emotions--can be overcome. Applying the principles of Rational Emotive Therapy (RET), Hauck demonstrates how jealousy is a learned emotion and can be unlearned once you understand why you are jealous and begin to think in new ways about yourself and others.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Hauck is a retired clinical psychologist. He has written several popular books offering helpful advice and techniques developed through his private practice.
- Author(s)Paul A. Hauck
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight11 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine159 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.