All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times best-selling guide to being your best self, even when things don t turn out as you d hoped. The beloved author of When Bad Things Happen to Good People, Rabbi Harold S. Kushner here turns to the experience of Moses to find the requisite lessons of strength and faith the lessons that teach us how to overcome the disappointments that life inherently brings.We can learn how to meet all disappointments with faith in ourselves and the future, and how to respond to heartbreak how to weather the disillusionment of dreams unfulfilled, the pain of a lost job, divorce or abandonment, illness, and more with understanding rather than bitterness and despair. With Kushner s signature warmth, Overcoming Life s Disappointmentsis a book of spiritual wisdom as practical as it is inspiring.
- Author BiographyHarold S. Kushner is rabbi laureate of Temple Israel in Natick, Massachusetts, having long served that congregation. He is best known as the author ofWhen Bad Things Happen to Good People.
- Author(s)Harold S. Kushner
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Library Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.