All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHope and strategies for couples dealing with male infertility If you or your partner is suffering from male infertility, you're t alone. Millions of couples are struggling with this problem. About 40% of these couples have exclusively male infertility problems, while ather 20% have both male and female infertility problems. Now, two leading experts, a urologist specializing in male infertility and a psychologist, team up to write the most complete guide available on male infertility. From the latest, state-of-the-art treatments to advice on how to handle the emotional aspects of male infertility, you'll find out where to get the help you need. Overcoming Male Infertility also covers the psychological issues that are unique to men, and gives advice to women on helping their man through the trauma of infertility treatment--including how to get him to see a doctor in the first place.
- Author BiographyLESLIE R. SCHOVER, PH.D., is a clinical psychologist in the Department of Behavioral Science at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. For many years she provided counseling in the Cleveland Clinic s infertility program, and has published original research on the psychological aspects of male infertility. ANTHONY J. THOMAS JR., M.D., is one of the few urologists in the United States who specialize in male infertility. He is head of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic s Section of Male Infertility and is on the staff of the clinic s Department of Urology, consistently voted one of the top three in the United States by U.S. News and World Report.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Thomas,Leslie R. Schover
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight500 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.