All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionOvercoming Multiple Sclerosis offers real hope for people with multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a serious, progressively disabling neurological condition for which current medical treatment is t particularly effective and has many side effects. Professor George Jelinek, an experienced medical clinician and researcher, provides a genuine alternative. Through an exhaustive, evidence-based analysis of medical research, Professor Jelinek reached the surprising conclusion that MS is a disease largely determined by lifestyle factors. He has demonstrated that people with MS who modify their diet, exercise habits, and other aspects of lifestyle can stabilise the illness, and potentially recover. Professor Jelinek's experience with his mother's death from MS, and his own diagsis in 1999, lend an urgency and compassion to this meticulous work. Professor Jelinek's recommendations will change the lives of thousands of people with MS and support their loved ones.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Jelinek is an academic emergency physician. He has professorial appointments at the University of Western Australia, University of Melbourne, and Monash University. He was the first Professor of Emergency Medicine in Australasia and founding editor of the journal Emergency Medicine Australasia. He has given many public lectures and retreats for people with MS in Australia and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Professor George Jelinek
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date20/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.