Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen God prompted me to share my story, I wasn't quite sure how transparent I should be. As I was sitting at the table writing He reminded me that my testimony does t belong to me alone. It belongs to you too. Just as God has used my past as a precursor to usher me into my purpose and destiny, so also will He use my testimony to empower you in your walk to your destiny. Having struggled with rejection and dealing with such a large void, I kw what it is to live a broken life with unwanted hurt and negative behaviors. But since I have found salvation in Christ and experienced deliverance, I kw the power of redemption, restoration and renewal! Overcoming Rejection Through the Love of God is a true account of my life. It's a story of God's power to redeem matter how far gone you think you are. Through my autobiography, I expose the spirit of rejection, and reveal the very methods that helped me to heal. It is my sincere prayer that the things God used to work revival in my life, might also work in yours. If you have faced similar life struggles, I encourage you to kw that You Are Accepted and You Are Loved Unconditionally . May you find within these pages the unconditional love of the Redeemer and the power to overcome any forces working in opposition to the gifting and destiny that God has placed upon your life.
- Author(s)Tasha Brown
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.