All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in our business and personal life is often found in overcoming insurmountable odds: unexpected business challenges, workplace obstacles, and life setbacks -- Murphy's Law. Ready to overcome those things that appear to be holding you back from your aspirations, dreams and desires in 7 simple steps? Well this book is for you, your team and organization. Overcoming You, by Robert C. McMillan, Thought Leader in leadership, personal growth and development, is a call to action that invites readers to face fears, setbacks and challenges with an Overcoming You mindset. From dealing with difficult people (corporate bullies), career setbacks to personal challenges, Robert provides coaching, strategies, tools and solutions to 'flip the script' and transform your challenges into opportunities for success. Robert takes you on a journey that motivates, inspires and challenges you to take control over your fears and conditioned limitations and navigate the corridor of greatness in life. In this compelling story of the Fall and Rise of a Corporate Idol, you will experience a transformation from living a life of mediocrity to living a life fulfilled in destiny! Robert through his story, tips and tools teaches strategies to help us remove hurdles, obstacles and the most powerful force in the world stopping you form reaching your dreams; and that is, Overcoming You!
- Author BiographyRobert C. McMillan (Rob Mac) is a thought leader and contrarian on the subject of leadership, dedicated to maximizing the potential and personal and professional growth of others. Friends, colleagues and clients characterize him as one of the most insightful, provocative, entertaining and practical thought leaders in the industry today. What makes Robert authentic and unique in the leadership development and personal and professional growth industry is that he has served in the C-suite and in leadership roles for more than two decades for some of the world's most-admired Fortune 500 companies and organizations. His most recent leadership experience was as Chief Executive over the national health insurance program servicing President Obama, the White House staff, members of Congress and more than 7 million federal employees in which he provided leadership and administration oversight of the Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan. He is the Founder and President of the 6G Leader Institute (6GLeader.com), providing consulting, coaching, training and business transformation services to corporations and organizations. He is also the founder of the Circles of Dreams Foundation (CirclesofDreams.com), a nonprofit, 501c3 organization dedicated to providing mentoring, coaching, training and financial resources to assist minority and disadvantaged children, youth and adults in reaching their educational and professional dreams. Robert is a featured keynote speaker at conferences and events and a highly sought-after executive coach, trainer and author. He is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, earning a MBA and a Master's of Science in Information Technology. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in finance and marketing from Virginia State University. Robert lives in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C.-area with his wife and their two adorable children.
- Author(s)Robert C McMillan
- PublisherMcMillan and McMillan Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcMillan and McMillan Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.