All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.02Free postage
- AU $13.29Free postage
- AU $17.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT, YOU ARE IN A WAR. Believers kw that the wicked, destroying acts of Satan are t just a fable. He is behind the temptations and battles you face everyday and the power of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ is the only way to fight this real, evil force. In Overcoming the Enemy, a Life Principles Study Series, Dr. Charles Stanley explores the necessary weapons you need to fight the enemy for victorious living. This is bedtime story. This one is as real as it gets.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including the top devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley's goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. This is because, as he says, It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people's lives.
- Author(s)Charles F. Stanley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLife Principles Study Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.