Overdrive: Bill Gates and the Race to Control Cyberspace by James Wallace (Hardback, 1997)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.80Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- AU $13.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionJames Wallace brings readers up to date on the Gates saga to 1997 and reveals the inside story of the struggle to keep Microsoft on top in the World Wide Web game. Based on interviews with friends, colleagues, competitors, and both current and former Microsoft employees, the text offers an inside view as one of the world's visionary business minds faces the challenge of his career.
- Author BiographyJames Wallace is a senior reporter for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer and recipient of the 1990 National Headliner Award for Public Service. He is the author of Hard Drive: Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)James Wallace
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/1997
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date06/06/2002
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight709 g
- Width240 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.