Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA group of disgruntled Russian supremos decide the time has come to deploy their secret nuclear arsenal, and so team up with al-Qaeda in order to neutralise America and take political and ecomic control of western Europe. Only one man can stop them - a British agent called Paul Richter. As a Special Operations Officer working for British Intelligence, Richter discovers that Europe has been seeded with neutron bombs, while more lethal nuclear devices have been planted in strategic cities throughout America, which can be detonated by satellite at any moment. Now the US government is about to be handed an ultimatum - abandon Western Europe to the Russian forces or see millions of its citizens destroyed. But what the renegade Russians don't realise is their own allies' even deadlier agenda.
- Author BiographyJames Barrington is a trained helicopter pilot who has worked in covert operations and espionage. He now lives in Spain, and this is his first novel.
- Author(s)James Barrington
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date08/01/2013
- Weight363 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.