Overlords of Mars: Inception by G Filotto, Giuseppe Filotto (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*** Giona Esago is unexpectedly and suddenly introduced to a reality he has so far only suspected. What is more, he is w tasked to become one of the elite who have kwledge of the realities concerning off-planet bases, though the exact reasons why he has been selected are t immediately clear. *** All of what follows below is t fiction. Is what follows from these historical facts in the present going to be any less incredible? *** On 10 October, 1944 -eight months before the USA- Nazi Germany tested the first Atom Bomb. The pressure wave had a diameter of 9 km and the resulting EMP pulse kcked out all the phones in Berlin for more than two days. Testimony of this event by pilot Hans Zinsser was recorded in August 1945. It was declassified only in 1992. In 1946-47 the mysterious mission to Antarctica led by Admiral Richard E. Byrd: Operation Highjump, included more than 4,700 US soldiers with mechanised and air support vehicles. It ended catastrophically after only a few weeks and was cut short of several months. En route back to the USA in March 1947, Admiral Byrd, told a journalist from El Mercurio that America should prepare itself to be attacked by aircraft of Polar origin that could fly at unheard of speeds. Three months later, in June 1947, eyewitness Kenneth Arld is credited as the man who coined the words flying saucers, when describing the first UFO 'flap' in Washington DC; a clear message to the White House. The Roswell crash in July 1947 was originally first reported t as being extraterrestrial in origin, but rather as having techlogy from Germany. After debriefing in March 1947, Admiral Byrd never discussed Antarctica again. His diaries are currently still classified. In 1958 project Argus in utmost secrecy, detonates at least three atomic bombs in Antartica. No real explanation as to why was ever divulged. From the 1950s onwards, astromers have ted many amalies on the Moon. Including what appears to be large machinery involved in major earthworks. *** Overlords of Mars: Inception, mixes real history, cutting edge science and brilliant speculative fiction to create the first book where truth and fiction may be a lot closer than any of us would like. He writes like a mix of Philip K. Dick and the Strugatsky brothers. Giuseppe Filotto is the 21st Century version of H.G. Wells with psychotronic enhancement. -Henry Marten
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Filotto has authored a number of books on diverse subjects. He is an accomplished martial artist, and in 2009 established Way of Systema, currently the largest Systema organisation in London. He is a qualified clinical hypnotist and has worked for years in the legal and financial aspects of the construction industry; but he would gladly give it all up for a modest hyperspace capable starship and a good blaster.
- Author(s)G Filotto,Giuseppe Filotto
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.