All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people today talk about justice but are they living justly? They want to change the world but are they being changed themselves? Eugene Cho has a confession: I like to talk about changing the world but I don't really like to do what it takes. If this is true of the man who founded the One Day's Wages global antipoverty movement, then what must it take to act on one's ideals? Cho does t doubt the sincerity of those who want to change the world. But he fears that today's wealth of resources and opportunities could be creating the most overrated generation in history. We have access to so much but end up doing so little. He came to see that he, too, was overrated. As Christians, Cho writes, our calling is t simply to change the world but to be changed ourselves. In Overrated, Cho shows that it is possible to move from talk to action.
- Author BiographyEugene Cho is the founder of One Day's Wages, a movement working to alleviate extreme global poverty. He is the founder and senior pastor of Quest Church, an urban, multicultural and multigenerational church in Seattle, Washington, where he lives with his family. Cho has been covered in various media including NPR, New York Times, and Seattle Times.
- Author(s)Eugene Cho
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.