Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey have come... The skies over major cities all around the world have grown dark. Massive crafts from space block the sun, and the inhabitants of these ships want Earth for their own. The aliens on earth have made their demands, and they are more frightening than anyone could have ever imagined. In this gripping alien invasion vel. Human-like aliens arrive with the intention of taking over the planet for their own habitation. They intend to rid the world of humans, and have devised a method of determining who will live to see ather day, and who will die, t worthy of life. The aliens are techlogically advanced, and Earth's powers that be cant seem to figure out a way to victoriously thwart the plans of these aliens, kwn as the 'Oppressors'. These alien invaders will test every last human and send the victors to a new planet to begin again, never to see their friends or loved ones. But only a small percentage of Earth's inhabitants can go. Chaos ensues during the alien encounters. Children are pulled from their parents, terrified, screaming for their lives. Many of the weak are killed outright. If humans try to hide, they are wiped out without a second thought, or even a drop of compassion. The vulnerable humans watch their own destruction with dismay and disbelief. Josh works at the Pentagon writing code, and his newfound love, Kamryn, a brilliant computer hacker, worked together in this apocalypse survival. Now, her genius and his skill are the last hopes for the people of Earth against this alien attack. But what will their solution cost them, and what will it cost their love? Read how this alien stories unfold.
- Author BiographyI am a father of two beautiful children, Jon and Kim. They are my motivating forces; they are the lighthouse in this vast ocean. In this life, they are the air that I breathe; they are the oasis in this desert of uncertainty. They are my greatest joy in life, and my number one priority. I have a long list of hobbies, and I attribute that to my lust for life! I like to surround myself with positive people, who share the same interests. Family values, the arts, outdoors, nature, and travel are tops on my list. I embrace attending cultural and artistic events because I believe dramatic self-expression is the window to the soul. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I still believe in the act of chivalry, and I always treat people they way I want to be treated. www.rwkc.us
- Author(s)R W K Clark
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.