Overthrowing Dead Culture: A Vision to Change the World of College Recruiting by Brian Wm Niles (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverthrowing Dead Culture is about the growing disconnect between how students search for and select the right college and how colleges communicate with them. Over the past 11 years, the TargetX team has challenged the status quo of college admissions and recruiting through regular speaking engagements, blogging, tweeting, podcasting, webcasting - in an endless pursuit to reduce this disconnect and help our clients succeed and prosper in the new world of college admissions. Overthrowing Dead Culture is a culmination of that effort to date.
- Author BiographyOver twenty years ago, Brian Niles started his career in admissions at a small, liberal arts college. He was a constant thorn in the admission director's side - always wanting to try new ideas and technology. He took his energy (and vast collection of suspenders - it was the early 90's) to lead the graduate and adult enrollment and marketing at a national university. In this leadership position, he helped differentiate his employer in one of the most crowded higher education marketplaces in the country and pioneered the use of the Internet in recruitment marketing. His passion sparked the genesis of TargetX, the company he has served for over 12 years as its co-founder and CEO. Along the way he's earned his master's degree in education at the University of Pennsylvania and built TargetX into a multi-million dollar technology and consulting firm serving over 450 colleges and universities. Brian is now a voice of change in an industry at its tipping point, helping colleges who have the gumption to embrace more effective recruiting techniques as traditional methods whither away. When not helping colleges overthrow dead culture he enjoys tickling the ivories at his home in Haddonfield, NJ; pacing the sidelines and improving his sports photography while his kids play soccer, basketball and baseball; and sharing a bottle of wine with friends.
- Author(s)Brian Wm Niles
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.