All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe days grow colder. The nights grow longer. And every time the moon rises, the wolf inside her grows a little stronger. Cheyenne Clark--a woman whose hatred for werewolves has turned her into the very beast she most despises--prowls the Arctic Circle on the trail of an ancient secret, hunting for the one thing that could remove the lycanthropic curse and make her human again. Yet standing between Chey and her goal are a werewolf hunter armed with a diabolically brilliant weapon, a centuries-old werewolf with her own mysterious agenda...and Chey's own complicated feelings for the man who doomed her to this existence but on whom her life w depends. Worse, with every hour that passes, the wolf inside Chey becomes more powerful. It won't be long before the woman disappears completely, and only the beast is left.
- Author BiographyDavid Wellington is the author of the 13 Bullets series, the Monster Island trilogy, and the werewolf tale of Frostbite. Visit his website at DavidWellington.net.
- Author(s)David Wellington
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.