All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the biggest owl has a wingspan of five feet? That's big! The smallest owl is bigger than an avocado. Filled with photographs and vivid illustrations, this book will teach you all about these beautiful birds. Excerpt: When the owlets are about one month old, they are ready to leave the nest.At first, owlets hop from branch to branch.They grab onto tree bark.They wander around on the ground.They practice flapping their wings.Look!They are flying!The owlets are w called fledglings(say: FLEJ-lings).
- Author BiographyEmily Sollinger is an editor and author of many books for children. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Emily Sollinger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePenguin Young Readers: Level 3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Rallis
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.