All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLesley Geller offers fresh perspectives, strategies and solutions as a means of becoming more effective and efficient in your life. She offers realistic considerations for CEO's, Business Owners, as well as people simply looking for lasting change in balance and success at work, home and daily relationships. Finally a real opportunity to become more productive at work, more present with your family and more engaged in your current relationships...w. It is time to Own your Now. After all, it is yours to own! Own Your Now will motivate you to move forward in every area of your life. It will shed light into behaviors and routines that keep you stuck and distant from the success and happiness you are capable of achieving. You will see that you do t need to become someone else, but simply be open to a new lens, which will allow a new path to emerge. Lesley is a successful Coach and Owner of Geller Coaching. For more details about her experience and approach please visit: www.GellerCoaching.com.
- Author BiographyLesley Geller has been writing daily since the tender young age of 9, beginning her early career in journals with a lock and key, and eventually moving on to publishing with online magazines, as well as some Coaching books. This compilation of articles is her first EBook contribution. Her writing is inspired by her Business/Life Coaching Practice, Geller Coaching. Geller Coaching, has an intuitive style of coaching that enables individuals to attain the success they are capable of achieving, by identifying obstacles and strengths to redefine what is possible. CEO's, Business Owners, Managers and Sales people working with a Coach experience real change, as expectations of growth are exceeded and the next level of success is accomplished. Geller Coaching also works with individuals in transition, with the personal experience of life's hardships, and the knowledge that with new perspectives, transformations can occur. Geller lives in Pennington, NJ with her 2 children, enjoys her daily writing, daily runs and spends her summers training and competing in Triathlons. For more details about Geller Coaching, visit her website at: www.GellerCoaching.com.
- Author(s)Lesley Geller
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.