Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA former Prime Minister holds an Oxford beer drinking record? An Oxford academic ate the heart of King Louis IV? One of the Popes came from Oxford? From the momentous to the outlandish, this book is packed full of fun facts about everything Oxonian. From the wise words of literature and celebrities to local people's likes and dislikes, it's all here in this addictive little book.
- Author BiographyPaul Sullivan is a full-time writer who lives in Oxford. A specialist in folklore with many books to his name, he also researched, wrote, and presented a weekly festivals and customs guide for BBC Radio 5 in the 1990s. Moving to Oxford, he worked part-time in The Museum of Oxford in order to absorb the history of the area, reading widely, studying the museum's collection, and visiting as many of the city's celebrated sites and events as possible. When time allows, he moonlights as a semi-professional folk singer.
- Author(s)Paul Sullivan
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.