Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Big Ideas English is a brand-new series for junior English specifically written for the Australian Curriculum. It offers an innovative approach based on conceptual learning that encourages students' thinking by exposing them to a wide range of texts in different modes and from different cultural contexts. In line with the Australian Curriculum: English, Language, Literature and Literacy ideas are explored in every chapter of the book offering a comprehensive and ready-to-use teaching program that will help you and your students make a smooth transition to the new Australian Curriculum.
- Author BiographySusan Leslie first taught at university and then English in schools for a number of years, before moving to the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority where she worked as a Project Manager in Assessment and then as Curriculum Manager: English. Since 2007 she has worked as an education consultant, maintaining her keen interest in both curriculum and assessment. In addition to Oxford VCE English, she has also developed and written Oxford Big Ideas English textbooks for Years 7 and 8, based on the new Australian Curriculum.Kate Dullard studied English, Linguistics and History at the University of Melbourne before embarking on studies in education. She has taught English at all secondary levels, as well as History and International Politics. Kate recently completed a Masters of Education, looking at the use of Thinking Routines in the English classroom. She is currently teaching English at Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School. Clare Ridgway-Faye is a teacher of English, Humanities and Classical Studies, currently at Princes Hill Secondary College. She has worked at school level and with Oxford University Press on developing English and History curriculum resources for the Australian Curriculum.
- Author(s)Clare Ridgway-Faye,Kate Dullard,Susan Leslie
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Big Ideas English
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight892 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.